Pages

I walk on a road lush with dreams,
a road of forgotten and veiled dreams,
sometimes slowly, sometimes gaily,
sometimes lost, sometimes profound,
I walk a road of unknown mysteries,
fervently finding my way through the endless path.....

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Secrets to a brighter new day!

'I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day,a fresh try, one more start,with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning'.
J.B.Priestley 

The very thought of beginning a new day brings in hope. It is a universal phenomenon that the rays of Sun brighten not just the outer world but also its inhabitants. And that's precisely why mornings are so radiant with a positive aura.
Mornings are and should always be vibrant and pleasant. If we can learn the art of turning the start of our day to a good one, we can reach newer heights every day. 
Although I too have my own highs and lows but somethings make me look forward to the beginning of a new day, I call them my 'golden assets for good morning'.

Off late, I have been feeling terrible about how depression and gloominess is on a rise. People are so engrossed in the monotony of the day that they fail to embrace the goodness around. Even bright sunny mornings seem to have lost their charm. 
So, I decided to contribute my share of hope to those who read me. Here's me sharing my secrets to turn your good mornings to gold mornings:

1) Start your day with prayer- Believing in God brings an amazing amount of strength within me.
It shields me from all the negativities and burdens of the present as well as tomorrow because I trust that a super power is there to support and protect me. 

2) Colgate 360 gold mornings- No matter what how vibrant you feel, gold mornings are incomplete without a fresh and thorough oral care. Colgate 360 gold mornings makes sure you get the best out of your morning.
It is truly a gold standard of oral care leaving you with an amazingly fresh breath and beautiful smile. 

3) Dress my best- We all believe in dressing up passionately for parties and special occasions but somewhere in the monotony of everyday schedule, we fail to give proper attention to ourselves and just rush through this in mornings. 
But I make sure that I dress my best every morning.That doesn't mean that I wear too much of make up or spend long time accessorising but I do make sure that l do not leave the house until I get that feel good factor about myself.

4) Breakfast like a king- Breakfast is the most improtant meal of the day and extremely important for good health and a positive mind. 
A gold morning for me is incomplete without a nutritious and powerpacked breakfast.

5) Coffee is my cup of sanity- Brewing myself a nice hot cup of coffee is the way I love to pamper myself. Although I might be in a rush and unable to devote the same amount of love sipping and enjoying every bit of it, I at least enwrap the lovely aroma within me and that makes my morning a golden one.

Having shared all this, I do realise that everyday is not as sunny as yesterday but I try my best to keep the negatives for latter part of the day so that my mornings are essentially fuelled for all things not so bright and beautiful.

This mantra might sound exactly opposite to the famous 'delaying gratification' one but if you analyse it closely they are very much in symmetry. 
Postponing winters while you are preparing to beat the cold is actually not just a gratification delayed but also a sensible thing to do.

What do you think?
I hope you liked my secrets to a gold morning and a positive day. Do share in some of yours too. 

Don't forget to look out for the all new #Colgate360GoldMornings which is the gold standard of whole mouth cleaning. 

May you be blessed with 'Gold Mornings' all you life!

No comments:

Post a Comment