Pages

I walk on a road lush with dreams,
a road of forgotten and veiled dreams,
sometimes slowly, sometimes gaily,
sometimes lost, sometimes profound,
I walk a road of unknown mysteries,
fervently finding my way through the endless path.....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

haiku challenge day-9


Imposing silence,
but as I drown in your arms
Divinity lilts.

PS : This happens to be my first haiku on something mushy and romantic. And I wasn't sure about how to use today's prompt 'LILT' . Kindly let me know if I did justice with it. thanks :)


written for the

13 comments:

  1. Hey it's lovely ! I loved this one a lot :)

    Great goin...

    Take Care,
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never call it mushy and romantic. I would call it beautiful. Silence, love and divinity: a trio you can count on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah, 'divinity lilts', wow, awesome.. I basically love romantic ones. You did a great job.. If you read my older posts you will know how much I like romance..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Hi
    theres something in store for you at my blog...chk it out..
    :)

    Regards,
    The Silhouette...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like mushy!! :-)

    Congrats on stepping out a bit with this one. Lovely!

    My Day 9 haiku

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to write romance but it works in this haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is hard at first, but it will get better! Lilt was a tough one indeed!

    Mine is here:

    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not "mushy" - it is Divine! Thank you! Well done ~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ mike and becca - point noted! this is not musy and i would say that what i believe is that anything thats pure ( love in this case) happens to be divine :)

    @ others - thnk u soo soo very much.. i m really glad for ur appraisals :D

    ReplyDelete