Pages

I walk on a road lush with dreams,
a road of forgotten and veiled dreams,
sometimes slowly, sometimes gaily,
sometimes lost, sometimes profound,
I walk a road of unknown mysteries,
fervently finding my way through the endless path.....

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

haiku challenge day-16



sees the portrait hung
remembering you dear mother
I write this haiku


PS : kindly read my post one love..one time??? NAAH!!! and provide me with ur valuable feedbacks. thanks so much :)



written for the

9 comments:

  1. this is honest, straight from heart and beautiful sarah.

    loved it very much.

    trisha
    http://sharmishthabasu.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/tender-embrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...
    Thanks for sharing this..
    very simple yet touched my heart deep... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That, which is done in remembrance, often is penned in sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you inspired.
    well done,

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnks so much everyone..u ppl keep me going :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey this is so straight from the heart ...just as a haiku should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most apt thought .. and well dedicated :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am wordless sarah.. "**********************************************"

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings, how are you?
    hope you well…
    Write a free verse 4 Poets Rally, enjoy poetic friends, you are invited!

    Hope to see you in,

    Love your poetry talent and looking forward to a profound experience with your input.

    Cheers.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete