Pages

I walk on a road lush with dreams,
a road of forgotten and veiled dreams,
sometimes slowly, sometimes gaily,
sometimes lost, sometimes profound,
I walk a road of unknown mysteries,
fervently finding my way through the endless path.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A letter of love, to coffee

Dear coffee

There is no point asking how are you. You have always been the best for me and that can never change. You can make your passionate lovers like me fall in love with you after every single sip.
I am simply obsessed with your aroma. It tends to linger on no matter where I go and leaves me wanting more of you. 

Sometimes, I feel I am suffering from OCD. Now before you panic, I am talking about the "obsessive coffee disorder". 
Actually make that obsessive coffee lover disorder! 
Coffee, you are one thing in the world that I can go on praising. Such is your hypnosis and so I fondly call you my 'magic potion'.

Although, I can't remember the exact time when we met. Maybe it was when I caught a sip of you from my mom's cup but I am sure it was love at first sip. Wasn't it? 

It might have been many year since that time but our 'brew-mance' is still the same as first day. The desire to gulp you never seems to subside. 

source: www.sarahmalikdelhi.blogspot.com

know you are so popular and there are so many others who love you as madly as I do. 
However, I do not feel jealous believe me. For they all deserve your aroma and warmth as much as me. In Fact, I feel proud to be a part of the elite club of coffee lovers. 
Your admirers have referred you by a hundred names. Some call you the 'cup of sanity' others believe that 'you can't buy happiness but you can buy coffee and that's pretty close' and I happily agree with them all. For my feelings for you are quite serious and deep. 

To begin with, if there exists one fantastico beverage in this world then it has to be you dear coffee.

And do you remember the sleepless nights we have spend together? 
During the exam days, it was only you who came to my rescue and I can't thank you enough for that. 
When on cold winter nights, I would freshly brew and you arrived with that enchanting smell giving my sleep a back seat. 
Oh! If this is not love, then what is it dear coffee? I ditched away my sleep only to be with you. 
Every today no important work of mine is complete until you bestow your presence. 
Your admirable presence gives me energy, sanity and awakens me. 

Dear coffee, no matter how much people say that you are harmful or a cause of my pimples, I won't believe it. They are just jealous of our bond. 

Today, I confess again that my love for you is never ending and if I fall in love with anybody else, he would have to pass the 'coffee test'. 
He would have to love you first to get my love. If that sounds insane, then let it be.Love is meaningless without you, my cup of sanity;) 

I hope you trust me.

Brewly yours
Me





This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment