Pages

I walk on a road lush with dreams,
a road of forgotten and veiled dreams,
sometimes slowly, sometimes gaily,
sometimes lost, sometimes profound,
I walk a road of unknown mysteries,
fervently finding my way through the endless path.....

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

5 Fantastico make-up products on my wish-list


Makeup is every girl's weakness. No matter how many cosmetics products one buys, their is always desire and room for more.
The market is getting flooded with new make-up products and brands each day. And the good part, they keep getting better each day.
Lipsticks getting glossier, foundations with better coverage, eyeliners and mascaras more pigmented and water-proof.
One just can't afford to ignore these and gives in the pleasure of trying and buying them. 
I am no different. Every time I see a new product getting launched in the market or getting rave reviews, it automatically becomes a part of my wish-list.
Apart from the new ones, some well known brands and their amazing but extremely costly products are a part of my wish-list too.

I thought why not share in some products from my 'current' wish-list.

1)MAC Lipsticks- MAC is one of leading make up brands of the world and rightly so. Each and every product has a class and power to make you look good. 

As for their lipsticks, well, I have been eyeing them for quite some time.
They have such great reviews and known to make lips look uber sexy. 
So these are the ones on my wish-list. A little costly (around 2000-3000 INR).

1.  MAC Ruby woo- This is an absolutely amazing red from MAC. I simply loved all those I saw wearing it and have been wanting to have it in my make up box too. 
2. MAC Rebel - This is another shade from MAC which is not just glamorous but extremely stunning too. This one is plum and pouty. I loved this hue. Perfect for giving lips centerstage
3.  MAC Please me- This one is a gorgeous matte shade in pink. Best for a college girl sweet and innocent look. Lovely shade! 

2)Laura Mercier under eye cream- Laura Mercier is a wonderful high-end brand. Having heard great reviews about this under eye cream, this one is on my soon to be bought wish-list. 

3)Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner -  Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner comes in a tiny tub and a specially designed brush. The texture of these liners is very creamy and gives intense lines with smooth and even application. It’s similar to liquid eyeliner, except, it dries faster and lasts throughout the day.

4)MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer -  Another product from MAC. I came to know about this while watching some beauty and make up videos. I noticed that almost all of them were using MAC pro long wear concealer and instantly I knew this product would be worth it and it became a part of my wish-list. 

5)L'oreal Infallible 24Hr Powder Foundation - L'oreal products are one of my favourites. This seems to be a great powder foundation and as per the reviews is quite long lasting and perfect too. 

So that was my wish-list as of now. 
What is yours? And have you tried any of these products? Do let me know your opinions about them. 

Stay beautiful!






This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

1 comment:

  1. Being a girl, I also love cosmetic.. I like ur choices and Maybelline is one of my favorite brand too.. Checkout Maybelline mouse foundation..I'm loving it..

    ReplyDelete